Yes. I have started yet another blog. Mainly because I have not been happy with my creations in the past. I have posted on many sites. Red vs Blue, MySpace, Open Diary (bastards deleted my account) and Xanga. I continue to write in all of these blogs from time to time, well not open diary for obvious reasons, but I write in those blogs and I am never happy with my results.
I have recently been using Xanga a lot. Trying to become a more active member of the community. I don't know if it is working out well. My goal? To reach 100,000 credits so that I can purchase a Xanga Premium membership without spending any money. Probably a goal of a lot of the members. Since I still have at least the rest of the week I am doing what I can to reach this goal. As of today I have 4,000 something credits.
I don't really know what I am expecting out of this particular blog. I have always wanted a blog where I can truly write whatever I want without having to worry about the wrong person seeing it. I don't know how that is going to work out with this one. I can write what I want, but no matter who I tell about it I still worry that the wrong eyes are going to see what I write. I don't write stuff to hurt people, I write things to get them off my chest and make me feel better. I don't want somebody to feel hurt by what I write. I just want to be able to let out feelings. I may not even truly mean something, it's just something I am feeling at the moments. Most moments rarely stick with me and bad feelings pass quickly. I just want to know I have a place where I can write and sort out my feelings without consequences.
I guess I should get a paper journal. I have one of those and I seem to have lost it. I hide it, but even then I am worried about somebody finding it. I am not as good at writing in them either. Using the computer is so much easier. No hand cramps, no smearing ink, no tearing paper. I think I will stick to my computer blogs.
Maybe I could create a word document. That is a good idea but then what if I want to write when I am on a different computer? What if my hard drive becomes corrupt?
This brings me to the conclusion that the only safe place for me to write is online. I guess I will just have to be careful about what I write... maybe put some private posts when I have something I really don't want any other person to see.
This is my first entry in a new blog. It is long, boring and pointless. My next entry hopefully will turn out better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment